Thursday, October 30, 2014

Screw Gravity, I Want to Fly!

What made me embark on this adventurous journey?
Desire to Fly :)



"What if I fall? But oh my darling, what if you Fly?" -Erin Hanson



“Okay, so, flying,” I started, taking a deep breath and focusing on the thing I loved most in the world. “Flying is … great. It feels great when you’re doing it. It’s fun. Pure freedom. There’s nothing better.”
Dylan smiled, a slow, easy smile that seemed to light up his whole face.
“So the first thing we’re going to do,” I told him, “is push you off the roof.”
― James Patterson, Fang



“Maybe one day I could fly all over the world and meet other interesting birds.”
― Jarod Kintz, This Book Has No Title

When you are human, you discover that there is great power in hating the earth. And it can almost make you fly. But it never will."
I had frowned, not quite understanding him. "So, what's the trick?"
"Love the sky.”
― Anne Fortier, Juliet