Sunday, August 4, 2013

Happy New Month!

Happy New Month 'August' and best wishes to continue with the amazingly stringent daily routine(wouldn't say 'ridiculously sickening' and that i am Will Smith yet!). Most part of this blog has been more like a personal dialogue. This post is personal too, and it is one of those steps that manifests the possible factuality in the otherwise abstract conception of 'self-fulfilling prophecy'. June and July 2013 have been, by far, the most productive months of my life! I have felt obsession of getting things done fast, like never before. I have been able to work fast, think accurate and inhale more oxygen, like never before. This period has not only given me happiness, but also bestowed me with celestial feeling of achieving tiny goals daily. I held myself high and won many battles against the inner saboteur who seemed monstrously powerful and impossible to stand against! My mind has become strong and i feel like i can do anything and everything . My instincts have become surprisingly strong. I am not particularly inspired by anyone, but yes, a blog that i 'coincidentally' came across, motivated me to write good stuff. Hey, You! right in this moment, i know the possibility is very less.. but, if you are reading this sentence right now, at this moment, i just wanted to say you "Thank You! :) for writing such a beautiful blog". I don't completely believe in Coincidence(neither in Destiny completely), but i believe in Paulo Coelho when he says:

 "When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it."


 Blogging has been one of my top projects in mind. Over the period of time, i realized that its more like a marathon race than sprint one. I am looking forward to write more though. The only thing that i feel sad about(and makes me wonder too..)is that not many people seem to read this blog. Am i just writing it for myself like Anne Frank's diary? :) Whatever the destiny of this blog is, i really enjoy myself working on it. My second project at hand is improving my dance. Seems like i am growing daily. I have had a good enmity with sleep and i have been able to suppress the excess of it too. So all in all, it has been a great month! I need to improve my writing style and the type of content.
Cheers! August!! Lets work harder, live happier, expect less and work more! I think i need more motivation to work on my blog. But, i completely realize that inspiration will come to me, but it should find me working all the time! Hey August, you seem to be my only friend, and only visitor to my blog right now. Enjoy this post, and let me know if you like it :)